Terms & Condition
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Xpress Cards. We reserve the right to reject any order at any time without recourse.
- We also reserve the right to change the price at any time.
- Due to the nature of the product, no returns can be made once the order is processed and/or shipped. Any claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made in your order, within seven (7) business days after receipt of the merchandise.
- We will replace only those orders that were processed incorrectly. The replacement of the order will take place only after the receipt of returned merchandise. We will not replace the order if it is determined by us that the order was misused or mishandle by the buyer or part of the order was used by the buyer and part of the order is being returned.
- If the Buyer’s credit card is declined, Xpress cards will not process the Buyer’s order. In the event that Xpress Cards must commence legal action to enforce any terms of this agreement, the Buyer agrees to pay reasonable legal fees and costs.
- Xpress Cards will take responsibility to provide one card for the first year as a warranty for Damaged Cards.
Lost / Theft Card
- If the customer’s cards were theft or lost, the customer can lock their card and can buy a new one. Or they can lock their card by getting support from us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xpress Cards will arrange for shipping with a reputed carrier. Xpress Cards will not be responsible for the delay in delivery, loss or damage of the order while the order is with the shipping carrier